Location: Daventry NN11 4BT
Apply by: 09/08/2020
Daventry NN11 4BT
Our security Hub operation in Daventry is working on transforming the way that Safety, Security & Shrinkage operate across our stores.
In this challenging, fast paced Hub Operator role, you will join a passionate team to review CCTV and data to identify suspicious activity for a set number of stores and collate your findings into comprehensive case files.
We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work. These include but aren’t limited to:
· Annual bonus scheme where you can earn up to 3.5% of base salary
· Holiday starting at 20 days plus a personal day rising to 22 days after 12 months (plus 8 Bank holidays)
· On-site state of the art gym at our Welwyn Campus with discounted “Gympass” membership & free health checks via Nuffield Health
· Retirement savings plan - save between 4% and 7.5% and Tesco will match your contribution
· Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay
· Share Schemes – Join our ‘Buy As You Earn’ & ‘Save As You Earn’ share schemes after 3 months service
· Colleague Clubcard (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 3 months service
· 10% increasing to 15% after every pay day for a four day period, off most purchases at Tesco (from April 2020)
· 10% off One Stop
· 10% off pay monthly & SIM only deals with Tesco Mobile
· 20% off all F&F purchases
· 20% off car, pet and home insurance at Tesco bank. T&C’s apply
· 25% off Tesco Café
· 50% off complete glasses purchases & free eye tests (other offers available) at Vision Express
· 50% off health checks at Tesco Pharmacy
· An exclusive deals and discounts website saving you money on everyday purchases, treats for the family, eating out and utility bills for the home
· Cycle to work scheme
· Shuttle Bus Service to/from Hatfield & Welwyn Garden City Station to Welwyn Campus & Hatfield Offices
· Opportunities to get on - take advantage of our ongoing learning opportunities and award-winning training, to help you achieve the job and career you want
· Our Employee Assistance Programme helps you deal with life’s challenges
· Financial wellness - Tesco has partnered with experts to help you make the most of your money
· Get involved in a range of fundraising activities with our long-term charity partners
Our vision here at Tesco is to become every customer's favourite way to shop, whether they are at home, out shopping, on the move, anywhere in the world.
Our core purpose is ‘Serving Britain's shoppers a little better every day’.
Our business was built with a simple mission – to be the champion for customers, helping them to enjoy a better quality of life and an easier way of living. This hasn't changed. Customers want great products at great value which they can buy easily and it's our job to deliver this in the right way for them.
In the UK, we serve some 66 shoppers every second, so it's our goal to ensure every one of those customers experiences just a little better service on each visit.
We want our customers to be inspired and whatever they are looking for, we’re finding bigger and better ways to provide it.
We need people who share our ambition to deliver for our customers; passionate and confident people willing to take the initiative and drive us forwards. In return we offer excitement, a great team, an excellent benefit package and significant career development opportunities.
We are proud to have an inclusive culture at Tesco where everyone is welcome and truly feels able to be themselves. At Tesco, we not only celebrate diversity, but recognise the value and opportunity it brings to enable us to serve our shoppers a little better every day. We strive to create a workforce that reflects our customers not only here in the UK, but worldwide. Our aim is to attract and welcome a diverse range applicants from all walks of life, offering many varying working patterns across our business, and we would love to hear from you!
NOTE: Should you be successful in your application, your offer will be subject to and conditional upon you providing your bank account details on your agreed start date.