Category: Information Technology
Location: Bengaluru, KA
Bengaluru, KA, India
Tesco are committed to making the business a more Engineering-led technology business akin to that of revered software houses and as such are restructuring our organizational capability. As a result, Tesco now require a number of Technologists with a software engineering heritage to join the business and reshape the way that development is executed and delivered across the global business.
Principal Software Development Engineer are the creative minds developing the software applications that make life easier for customers. They are responsible for the entire development and support process for a software program with a DevOps mind-set. They produce high quality working software that add value to the customers. Their applications make previously complex tasks simple with the impact ranging from saving time, effort or money to re-defining normal.
BE / B.Tech /M.Tech in Computer Science related field with 12+ years of experience with Java as stack preferably
• Minimum 10+ years of experience building large scalable systems
• Strong experience in architecting and building multi-tiered Fullstack & distributed systems.
• Knowledge of New & Emerging Technologies to design distributed & highly available for performance.
• Outstanding problem-solving abilities
• Ability to achieve & deliver projects by building consensus in a complex & distributed environment
• Solid background with hands-on experience as a Principal-level software development engineer
• Extensive experience of mentoring junior engineers to success
• Strong communication & Influencing skills
• Very positive & pragmatic mindset to get things done