Tesco Bengaluru: We are a multi-disciplinary team creating a sustainable competitive advantage for Tesco by standardising processes, delivering cost savings, enabling agility, providing cutting-edge technological solutions and empowering our colleagues to do ever more for our customers. With cross-functional expertise in Global Business Services and Retail Technology & Engineering, a wide network of teams and strong governance we reduce complexity thereby offering high quality services for our customers. Tesco Bengaluru, established in 2004 to enable standardisation and build centralised capabilities and competencies, makes the experience better for our millions of customers worldwide and simpler for over 4,40,000 colleagues.
Tesco Technology consists of people from a number of different backgrounds, but having a common purpose to serve our shoppers a little better every day with our retail technological solutions. We shared a common interest in harnessing innovations in technology to enhance their shopping experience at Tesco stores. Whether making products, software or systems, our teams focuses on various aspects from taking strategic ownership of the architecture to delivering technological solutions such as design, testing, deployment, infrastructure, operation and security of the systems to ensure agile, smooth and safe operations. These help us to deliver the maximum business impact. Teams refine their internal processes to best fit their own needs, working to build core capabilities in application and services. We collaborate globally across teams to build end-to-end customer-facing solutions, as well as to share knowledge, experience, tools and techniques.
At Tesco, inclusion means that Everyone?s Welcome. Everyone is treated fairly and with respect; by valuing individuality and uniqueness we create a sense of belonging.
Diversity and inclusion have always been at the heart of Tesco. It is embedded in our values: we treat people how they want to be treated. We always want our colleagues to feel they can be themselves at work and we are committed to helping them be at their best.
Across the Tesco group we are building an inclusive workplace, a place to actively celebrate the cultures, personalities and preferences of our colleagues ? who in turn help to build the success of our business and reflect the diversity of the communities we serve.
On behalf of Tesco Bengaluru, we must caution all job seekers and educational institutions that Tesco Bengaluru does not authorise any third parties to release employment offers or conduct recruitment drives via a third party. Hence, beware of inauthentic and fraudulent job offers or recruitment drives from any individuals or websites purporting to represent Tesco. Further, Tesco Bengaluru does not charge any fee or other emoluments for any reason (including without limitation, visa fees) or seek compensation from educational institutions to participate in recruitment events.
Accordingly, please check the authenticity of any such offers before acting on them and where acted upon, you do so at your own risk. Tesco Bengaluru shall neither be responsible for honouring or making good the promises made by fraudulent third parties, nor for any monetary or any other loss incurred by the aggrieved individual or educational institution.
In the event that you come across any fraudulent activities in the name of Tesco Bengaluru, please feel free report the incident at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Should have hands on experience on End-to-End EPM Product implementation upgradation lift & shift and support projects experience
- Good Expertise on Hyperion - Experience in EPM Products Hyperion Product FDMEE
- Candidate should have sound understanding and hands-on experience on solution design and implementation of HFM / FDME / FDMEE projects with on-premise and cloud.
- Good to have understanding of Hyperion Essbase (BSO ASO)
- Should have good Understanding of Security for EPM products.
- Should have good Understanding of FDMEE (Setting up new integration Running Month End data loads).
- Should be able to debug first level of Oracle EPM issues.
- Hands on Experience on Design and Migrate EPM products/components from one Environment to Other.
- Should be knowing basics of batch/SQL/Power Shell/VB Scripting .
- Should be know basics of ODI
- Should have excellent communication presentation analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in implementing Oracle EPM configuring applications and issue resolution
- Experience on how the applications integrates with Oracle EPM Products
- Experience in EPM Automate or other associated 3rd party EPM tools
- Experience in integrating and designing Alerting & Monitoring with alert and monitoring tools
- Experience in SSO integrating with EPM Product Suite
- Good Knowledge on Oracle cloud Infra and products.
- Experience in understanding and implementing GDPR requirements for EPM products and systems.
EPM Suit HFM FDMEE DRM DRG EPBCS ARCS TRCS System Engg Azure Infra Development Database SQL Windows Linux