Location: Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA
Apply by: 24/02/2023
Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA
A great opportunity is now available for a talented Systems Engineer. Working as part of an experienced team, you’ll use your experience and expertise on managing device hardware catalogue life-cycle along with designing and deployment of print solutions (Lexmark, HP, Xerox etc.) with seamless integration in eco system, including Active directory, wifi, certificates, security & management stack.
• Be responsible for full life cycle Print solution.
• Be responsible for roadmaps and technical standards for secure, scalable, and cost effective print solution.
• Be responsible for planning & implementation of relevant majos upgrades / changes.
• Be responsible for special projects around retail device management and modern workplace.
• Design and deliver Infrastructure solutions involving multiple Infrastructure domains which enable best user experience and secure computing for our users across all business functions.
Mandatory Technology skills
(Added advantage to have all these skills, demonstrating the breadth of knowledge)
Finance & Commercials
We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work! These include but are not limited to:
Our vision at Tesco is to become every customer’s favourite way to shop, whether they are at home or out on the move. Our core purpose is “Serving our customers, communities and planet a little better every day”. Serving means more than a transactional relationship with our customers. It means acting as a responsible and sustainable business for all stakeholders, for the communities we are part of, and for the planet.
We are proud to have an inclusive culture at Tesco where everyone truly feels able to be themselves. At Tesco, we not only celebrate diversity, but recognise the value and opportunity it brings. We’re committed to creating a workplace where differences are valued, and make sure that all colleagues are given the same opportunities. We’re a big business with diverse working patterns and many business areas which means that we can find something that works for you. Everyone is welcome at Tesco.
We have recently announced that we are moving to a more blended working week – combining office and remote working. Our offices continue to be where we connect, collaborate and innovate. Talk to us about how this can work for you.
Note: Should you be successful in your application, your employment will be subject to and conditional upon you providing your bank account details on your agreed start date.