Location: Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA
Apply by: 28/10/2022
Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA
Systems Engineers work with knowledge of specific infrastructure specialism and are responsible for the entire development and support process for that specialism. You’re responsible for delivering quality solutions for colleagues and customers alike, with the impact ranging from saving time, effort, or money to re-defining normal.
You have knowledge of the latest technology trends, expertise & practical knowledge of the types of systems, infrastructure & applications used within Tesco.
· Design and deliver network solutions using existing network infrastructure. Where new Network technologies are being introduced, implement them, and establish the best practice for their adoption. Resolve incidents and problems associated with the technical area of responsibility.
· Contribute to the Technology Roadmap for Tesco Network Services.
· Evaluate new tools and techniques to be able to understand their value and impact.
· Lead group design discussions on my area of expertise and be able to present with authority to a variety of audiences.
· Collaborate with other technical teams to understand their requirements and assist them by consuming Infrastructure in the most seamless way possible.
· Keep my technical skills up to date and keep track of new technologies, understanding how they might benefit the Technology team and wider Tesco.
· Introduce automation to all aspects of my day-to-day work.
Skills / Experience Required