Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Location: Ditton Lane, Cambridge CB5 8SR
Apply by: 13/02/2023
Ditton Lane, Cambridge CB5 8SR
As a Shift Leader, My role involves:
As a Shift Leader, I will be:
▪ Able to role model great customer service ensuring customers needs are met.
▪ Able to build strong long lasting relationships with colleagues to create a team spirit, encouraging
them to be at their best.
▪ A clear communicator to keep the team well informed.
▪ Confident in taking the lead when in charge of the store.
▪ Flexible in the way you think, making decisions efficiently and handling change to ensure everything
we do is right for customers and colleagues.
▪ Energetic, driving and motivating others to deliver expectations and effectively balance priorities.
▪ Always looking for ideas and opportunities to improve the customer shopping trip and to support
As a Shift Leader I always champion One Stop’s Core Purpose and Values
Serving our customers, communities and planet a little better every day.
• Our customers are at the heart of everything we do
• We treat each other how they like to be treated
• We work together as one team
• We make thing’s easier
At One Stop we value our colleagues just as much as our customers, and part of this is the benefits we offer:
One Stop is a subsidiary of the Tesco Group but is operated as a separate business and as such benefits offered will differ between One Stop and Tesco.
One Stop have the right to withdraw the vacancy before the closing date should a successful application be received prior to the closing date. As such we would highly encourage you to submit your application as soon as you can.
One Stop Stores Ltd is a leading organisation in the UK Convenience Store market, we are owned by Tesco PLC but operated as a separate business.
One Stop is a retail convenience business with over 850 shops and a key focus on being the best store for customers in the neighbourhood. Open 7 days a week
One Stop aims to meet the needs of all its local customers. Since 2003 we have been a subsidiary of Tesco.
With our stores situated throughout England and Wales, there’s sure to be a One Stop near where you live or work.
At One Stop, inclusion means that Everyone’s Welcome. Everyone is treated fairly and with respect; by valuing individuality and uniqueness we create a sense of belonging. Diversity and inclusion have always been at the heart of One Stop. It is embedded in our values: we treat people how they want to be treated. We always want our colleagues to feel they can be themselves at work and we are committed to helping them be at their best. Across One Stop we are building an inclusive workplace, a place to actively celebrate the cultures, personalities and preferences of our colleagues – who in turn help to build the success of our business and reflect the diversity of the communities we serve.