Helpful information when completing your Right to Work check.
After you've applied for a role, keep an eye on your email. You’ll get this with a link to complete your Right to Work check.
Sometimes, these emails go to your clutter/spam folder, don't forget to double-check there. If you can't find it in your inbox, you can always access it through your Tesco Careers account.
Below are some steps for you to follow.
- Log into your Tesco Careers account
- From the dashboard, scroll down to the bottom section ‘Emails sent to you’
- Here you will find all emails sent to you from Tesco Careers. Select the email ‘You have been invited to complete a Right to Work check’
- Follow the steps in the email to complete your Right to Work check
For more details visit this link: Prove your right to work to an employer: Overview - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
- The best way to complete a Right to Work check is via your mobile
- Use your original documents (not copies) when scanning or uploading to the First Advantage RTW application.
- You can contact First Advantage using the telephone number 0115 969 4953, using the live chat function within the application or alternatively, you can email on firstname.lastname@example.org