Location: Shire Park, Kestral Way, Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA
Apply by: 06/06/2023
Shire Park, Kestral Way, Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA
We are delighted to share a new opportunity that has arisen within our Pension team for a Pension System Administrator.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in the development and maintenance of the Pension Administration system. Performing senior administration duties to assist the administration team as well as delivering an excellent colleague experience.
This role would suit someone with strong DB Pension scheme administration knowledge along with technical benefit calculation experience.
The Hiring Manager for this vacancy is Keith Pleasance
- Being a first line response to capture and investigate system issues, maintain the systems issue log
- Undertaking systems testing. Lead User Acceptance Testing (UAT) reporting and resolving issues and errors
- General system maintenance and system housekeeping tasks.
- Assisting in the processing and delivery of Annual Scheme Events and Technical projects e.g. Year end, Pension Increases, Benefit Reports and other ad-hoc projects
- Supporting the Systems and Administration teams in delivering system projects
- Help to develop different areas of the system
- Processing/reviewing benefit calculations and member casework to a high standard within SLA
- Ensure high quality assurance standards and undertake quality assurance checks
- Review and document administration team processes
- Identify areas for both systems and administration improvement (including drafting proposals)
- Providing support and training to the administration teams and member services teams
- Maintaining strong relationships and work closely with internal systems teams and pension administration teams
- Keeping up to date with prevailing pensions legislation
- Following our Business Code of Conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence
- 2+ years of DB Pension Scheme administration experience
- Experience of technical benefit calculations
- Experience of using pension systems and automated calculations / processes
- Experience of data manipulation in Excel / Access
- Up to date knowledge of UK Pensions legislation
- Experience of systems testing (desirable)
We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work! These include but aren’t limited to:
Click here to read more about the benefits we have available for our colleagues
Our vision at Tesco is to become every customer's favourite way to shop, whether they are at home or out on the move. Our core purpose is ‘Serving our customers, communities and planet a little better every day’. Serving means more than a transactional relationship with our customers. It means acting as a responsible and sustainable business for all stakeholders, for the communities we are part of and for the planet.
We are proud to have an inclusive culture at Tesco where everyone truly feels able to be themselves. At Tesco, we not only celebrate diversity, but recognise the value and opportunity it brings. We're committed to creating a workplace where differences are valued, and make sure that all colleagues are given the same opportunities. We're a big business with diverse working patterns and many business areas which means that we can find something that works for you. Everyone is welcome at Tesco.
We have recently announced that we will be moving towards a more blended working week – combining office and remote working. Our offices will continue to be where we connect, collaborate and innovate. Please talk to us to about how this can work for you.
NOTE: Should you be successful in your application, your offer will be subject to and conditional upon you providing your bank account details on your agreed start date.