Apply by: 31/01/2023
We are delighted to share that we recruiting for an Assistant Markdown Planners to join us here at Tesco.
The successful candidates will take on responsibility for supporting and assisting their Manager and the Commercial Teams by providing various analysis reports ensuring visibility of all CTZ spend whilst helping achieve GM Annual Stock Targets.
These roles would suit someone with prior merchandising experience along with a strong analytical mindset.
- Production of analysis / reports to support my Manager and the GM Commercial Teams.
- Understand the GM Stock Strategy and plan in place to help achieve. Ability to demonstrate how MD has helped to deliver the target.
- Coordinator between the UK Commercial Teams and Bengaluru Markdown Team
- Working with the Commercial Teams to understand Trade Driving Strategy and ensure Markdown is planned in-line with the plan
- Ensure Retail Support are aware of any Markdown activities and these are planned into the Store Operations
- Help devise, design and implement the the new Mark Down Tool.
- Working with the Technology and Data Science Teams to ensure that all identified developments are completed
- Pro-actively look for opportunities to improve the Markdown Process including the MD Tool. Ability to drive change.
- Accountable for Markdown Training across all GM Departments.
- Prior experience in Retail and Inventory Management
- Knowledge of Tesco MD Policy preferred
- Merchandising Principles / Experience
- Analysis skills
We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work! These include but are not limited to:
Click here to read more about the benefits we have available for our colleagues.
Our vision at Tesco is to become every customer's favourite way to shop, whether they are at home or out on the move. Our core purpose is ‘Serving our customers, communities and planet a little better every day’. Serving means more than a transactional relationship with our customers. It means acting as a responsible and sustainable business for all stakeholders, for the communities we are part of and for the planet.
We are proud to have an inclusive culture at Tesco where everyone truly feels able to be themselves. At Tesco, we not only celebrate diversity, but recognise the value and opportunity it brings. We're committed to creating a workplace where differences are valued, and make sure that all colleagues are given the same opportunities. We're a big business with diverse working patterns and many business areas which means that we can find something that works for you. Everyone is welcome at Tesco.
We have recently announced that we will be moving towards a more blended working week – combining office and remote working. Our offices will continue to be where we connect, collaborate and innovate. Please talk to us to about how this can work for you.
NOTE: Should you be successful in your application, your offer will be subject to and conditional upon you providing your bank account details on your agreed start date.