Location: Shire Park, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire AL7 1GA
Apply by: 30/06/2023
Shire Park, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire AL7 1GA
We are delighted to share that we are now recruiting for a unique and exciting role as an Influencer Executive for the F&F team on a 6-12 month fixed term contract.
The successful candidate will manage end to end influencer activity and campaigns, building relationships and working on collaborations for F&F& to help build brand awareness and engagement. Proposing new ways of working with influencers and brand ambassadors to help build our online community.
This role would suit someone who has had previous experience in an Influencer/social media role working agency or client side as well as a good understanding of UK media landscape including news outlets and social media.
• Leading in the day to day running of the F&F influencer activity and campaigns for UK
• Building new relationships with influencers and managing our influencer/ambassador programme.
• Attend weekly social status calls with creative agency to ensure our influencer activity aligns with our social content plan.
• Monitoring competitor activity.
• Attend internal campaign briefings, summarising channel plans to internal stakeholders and reporting on campaign performance in a timely manner.
• Sharing influencer activity/campaigns and learnings with ROI & CE teams
• Collaborate and work closely with PR & Social team and other business units to ensure that activities are fully executed and aligned with brand objectives.
• Manage influencer gifting programme.
• Weekly/monthly reports on influencer activity.
• Supporting the in-house PR team on PR/Influencer events such as seasonal launches, trips which may require working some early mornings/late evenings/weekends
• Previous experience in an Influencer/social media role working agency or client side
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft packages including Outlook, Word and Powerpoint
• Previous experience in delivering successful and impactful social/influencer campaigns
• A good understanding of UK media landscape including news outlets and social media
• Experience with external stakeholder relationship management such as agencies or with influencers/agents
• Strong knowledge of the UK fashion influencers landscape
• Strong understanding of brand communication to press and influencers.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English Personal
• Highly Motivated, Proactive Thinker, Problem Solver
• Ability to plan and organise, responsiveness, creativity as well as a selfstarter
• Flexible and resilient
• Committed to creating a positive and energetic culture within an everchanging environment
• Reactive with attention to detail and Result Driven
• Passionate about social media trends
• Enjoys variety and demonstrates creative flair
• A true team player is essential and a genuine desire to talk to and work alongside others to get the job done
• Able to build solid working relationships with peers and senior leadership.
• Someone with an inquisitive mind who’s motivated and always wants to do the right thing for our customers
• Ability to demonstrate strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills to all levels of seniority and disciplines within the organisation.
• Comfortable with ambiguity
• Driven and proactive. Ability to drive projects forward using initiative.
• Adaptable from time to time, you may be asked to work on campaign communications outside of the influencers: so you’ll relish the opportunity to learn new things.
We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work! These include but are not limited to:
Click here to read more about the benefits we have available for our colleagues.
Our vision at Tesco is to become every customer's favourite way to shop, whether they are at home or out on the move. Our core purpose is ‘Serving our customers, communities and planet a little better every day’. Serving means more than a transactional relationship with our customers. It means acting as a responsible and sustainable business for all stakeholders, for the communities we are part of and for the planet.
We are proud to have an inclusive culture at Tesco where everyone truly feels able to be themselves. At Tesco, we not only celebrate diversity, but recognise the value and opportunity it brings. We're committed to creating a workplace where differences are valued, and make sure that all colleagues are given the same opportunities. We're a big business with diverse working patterns and many business areas which means that we can find something that works for you. Everyone is welcome at Tesco.
We have recently announced that we will be moving towards a more blended working week – combining office and remote working. Our offices will continue to be where we connect, collaborate and innovate. Please talk to us to about how this can work for you.
NOTE: Should you be successful in your application, your offer will be subject to and conditional upon you providing your bank account details on your agreed start date.