Location: Shire Park, Kestral Way, Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA
Apply by: 27/09/2023
Shire Park, Kestral Way, Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Content Optimisation - Social Listening and Reporting Assistant to join the Marketing team at Tesco.
You'll be responsible for all social listening reporting and auditing whilst supporting with the strategic development across all of our social media platforms, setting and monitoring KPIs and ensuring the team is set up for success in how we are talking to customers across our social, content & PR channels.
This role would suit someone who has strong social listening experience preferably within retail and content marketing experience across a range of channels, particularly social media channels; experience of working with customer behaviours in the retail industry is also beneficial.
The Hiring Manager for this vacancy is Tina Moore
• Leading on all social media listening and reporting across the business
• Security and access management (including crisis management) across all social media platforms
• Management of our social listening platform (Sprout and Pulsar) across the Tesco Group
• Managing the social media audit including ongoing maintenance and any new actions
• Developing clear KPIs and measurement roadmaps for each social platform (including social listening) in line with our strategic business pillars
• Supporting with the social media strategy and creative best practice for each platform
• Managing agency and platform relationships.
• Owning, updating and sharing the Tesco social media playbook with the broader business
• Owning the social media Quarterly Business Reviews and Social Media Business forums
• Developing and supporting with an innovation and test and learn roadmap for all social media platforms
• Governance, auditing and security management of all social media platforms and account
• Following our Business Code of Conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence
We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work! These include but aren’t limited to:
Click here to read more about the benefits we have available for our colleagues
Our vision at Tesco is to become every customer's favourite way to shop, whether they are at home or out on the move. Our core purpose is ‘Serving our customers, communities and planet a little better every day’. Serving means more than a transactional relationship with our customers. It means acting as a responsible and sustainable business for all stakeholders, for the communities we are part of and for the planet.
We are proud to have an inclusive culture at Tesco where everyone truly feels able to be themselves. At Tesco, we not only celebrate diversity, but recognise the value and opportunity it brings. We're committed to creating a workplace where differences are valued, and make sure that all colleagues are given the same opportunities. We’re proud to have been accredited Disability Confident Leader and we’re committed to providing a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process. For further information on the accessibility support we can offer, please click here.
We’re a big business and we can offer a range of diverse full-time & part-time working patterns across our many business areas, which means that we can find something that works for you. We work in a more blended pattern - combining office and remote working. Our offices will continue to be where we connect, collaborate and innovate. Please talk to us about how this can work for you - Everyone is welcome at Tesco.