Location: Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA
Apply by: 29/12/2023
Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA
About the Workplace Technology Team
The Workplace Technology team is responsible for providing the right technology tools to enable Tesco colleagues globally to do their work effortlessly - delivering the best colleague experience, improve agility, productivity, and engagement.
In essence, our role is to make the rest of our colleagues as awesome as possible through the brilliant delivery of usable Technology.
Sitting within Infrastructure, the Product families within the Workplace Technology team include; Colleague Devices, Collaboration, Voice & Vide, Colleague Identity and Workspace.
We are passionate about enabling our colleagues, partners and customers to communicate, collaborate and work effectively; and Workplace Technology provides the tools, systems and services that support this.
• Will evolve and drive the product vision, strategy, and the long-term road-map for Workplace Technology with a focus on End Use Technology, Identity, Collaboration, Voice and Video.
• Will proactively partner with peers and senior stakeholders to set the future direction of my product as part of the wider business strategy
• Understand key user personas, customers & stakeholders for the product and their pain points.
• Am accountable for the performance/ adoption of the product and work towards achieving the Outcomes and Key Results (OKRs)
• Prioritise work and decisively resolve trade-offs with peers and senior leaders
• Effectively document and explain new requirements to the engineering team using user stories with acceptance criteria and help the team in breaking down complex work
into smaller, deliverable chunks of value that can be delivered faster.
• Steer sprint/ release planning sessions by working with the engineering counterparts to plan sprints/ releases that deliver maximum business value in least effort
• Drive the acceptance and adoption of ideas and improvements with product teams and engineering stakeholders
• Prioritise coordinate and communicate the resolution of live product issues independently
We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work! These include but are not limited to:
Click Here to read more about the benefits we have available for our colleagues
Our vision at Tesco is to become every customer's favourite way to shop, whether they are at home or out on the move. Our core purpose is ‘Serving our customers, communities and planet a little better every day’. Serving means more than a transactional relationship with our customers. It means acting as a responsible and sustainable business for all stakeholders, for the communities we are part of and for the planet.
We are proud to have an inclusive culture at Tesco where everyone truly feels able to be themselves. At Tesco, we not only celebrate diversity, but recognise the value and opportunity it brings. We're committed to creating a workplace where differences are valued, and make sure that all colleagues are given the same opportunities. We’re proud to have been accredited Disability Confident Leader and we’re committed to providing a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process. For further information on the accessibility support we can offer, please click here.
We’re a big business and we can offer a range of diverse full-time & part-time working patterns across our many business areas, which means that we can find something that works for you. We work in a more blended pattern - combining office and remote working. Our offices will continue to be where we connect, collaborate and innovate. Please talk to us about how this can work for you - Everyone is welcome at Tesco.