Location: Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA
Apply by: 31/12/2024
Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA
The Infrastructure Engineering team design, develop and operate all infrastructure used by Tesco Technology across our data centres, offices, stores and distribution centres. This encompasses multiple domains; private and public cloud, connectivity, end-user computing, CI/CD and monitoring toolkit. This includes both 3rd party and internally developed infrastructure applications and infrastructure that support the wider Tesco business.
· Competency Development: Identify the key competencies required for product management in Infrastructure. This could include technical knowledge, market understanding, strategic planning, etc. Develop plans to train and upskill your product managers in these areas.
· Process Standardization: Establish clear, standardized processes for all stages of the product lifecycle. This includes ideation, development, launch, and post-launch management. Standardized processes ensure consistency and efficiency.
· Cross-functional Collaboration: Foster a culture of collaboration between product management and other teams including and architecture, engineering and the broader technology teams.
· Metrics and KPIs: Define clear metrics and KPIs to measure the performance of your product management practice. This could include measures related to product success (like user adoption, revenue, etc.), process efficiency, and team performance. I advise and influence product teams and stakeholders to make sure that product, business and Technology OKRs are delivered I am responsible for developing, advocating and clearly communicating the product roadmap at a strategic/portfolio level to all senior stakeholders and the wider Tesco organisation
· Continuous Improvement: Regularly review and update your capability framework based on feedback and changing market trends. This ensures your product management practice remains relevant and effective.
We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work. These include but are not limited to:
Click Here to read more about the benefits we have available for our colleagues
Our vision at Tesco is to become every customer's favourite way to shop, whether they are at home or out on the move. Our core purpose is ‘Serving our customers, communities and planet a little better every day’. Serving means more than a transactional relationship with our customers. It means acting as a responsible and sustainable business for all stakeholders, for the communities we are part of and for the planet.
We are proud to have an inclusive culture at Tesco where everyone truly feels able to be themselves. At Tesco, we not only celebrate diversity, but recognise the value and opportunity it brings. We're committed to creating a workplace where differences are valued, and make sure that all colleagues are given the same opportunities. We’re proud to have been accredited Disability Confident Leader and we’re committed to providing a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process. For further information on the accessibility support we can offer, please click here.
We’re a big business and we can offer a range of diverse full-time & part-time working patterns across our many business areas, which means that we can find something that works for you. We work in a more blended pattern - combining office and remote working. Our offices will continue to be where we connect, collaborate and innovate. If you are applying internally, please speak to the Hiring Manager about how this can work for you - Everyone is welcome at Tesco.